GHETTO GOTH PHOTOSHOOT/Birthday Photoshoot

Hey guys and gals. I know it has been a very long time. I think Im ready to play with blogspot again. However, this time I would like to be here to stay, well at least for a little while. I started this blog in March 2010 over 10 years agao. I was a 17 year old highschool senior and today I am 28 year old grown azz woman with grown azz responsibilties LOL Life has changed so much since being a frequent poster on blogger. I am still blessed, still a brat, still spoiled, still never satisfied, but most importantly still a sweetheart. HAHA Below is a photoshoot I did for my birthday. I feel like I'm in a different space in my life and this speace feels like Circa 2010. Carefree, innocent, happy, and hopeful. I am so excited to see what 2021 brings.

Comments

Popular Posts