28TH BIRTHDAY

"This is for everybody, babe you gotta take care of body." Remember when Ariana Grande said that shit? Well believe it. Take care of yourself. Now and forever. This birthday was so different. Last year I spend my 27th birthday in London and due to that fuck nigga COVID that wasn't an option this year. I ended up having a get together at my house. It was a really nice turn out. Food, drinks, music, and fun. I spent about $1,000. I really had the time of my life yet, something was missing. I know exactly what that something was. I refuse to explain here. You in my buisness? Don't do that. HAHA However Im so blessed. Went over my budget and still manage to make. Still made my 2020 savings goal. One thing about this year I made out. This was a rough year. Being a new homeowner and feeling unsure about my choice in the home I picked. But......... I made out and I am forever thankful.

Comments

Popular Posts